Solely minds

The story behind this poem: This was one of my old poems, but somehow I couldn't complete it. Now my feelings have completely changed, so I decided to use 'we' as a subject instead of using 'I'. With this poem, I hope I can touch your heart and make you think that some people have been experiencing these situations for a long time but never realize how broken, on the other hand, valuable they are.


What was being alone?

Could we be hiding from other people?

Or

Do we fond of our freedom?


Somehow loneliness changes us

In certain ways

Makes our hearts invisible  

Then

Finding real love becomes more complicated

More tiring, or we might feel terrified

Losing hope 

Ending up some sentences like,

Do I deserve love?

What about happiness

Am I be the right person?

Losing self-respect again and again

Always judging ourselves

Not to do everything that we should have done

Just like

Without texting a single message

To say last words 

Letting go that much easily


But there are two sides to the story 

Some people stand accused of 

Precipitating to tell how they feel

Showing their invisible heart 

Without any expectations

Any hesitations

With forgetting how precious they are


Don't forget 

You are one and only in this world.


Göksu KABADAYI









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kısa Hikayeler

Unintentional love

Başlıksız Şiirler